Bcl-Abl is a constitutively activated chimeric tyrosine kinase which is the genetic abnormality expressed in patient with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia).
- A2133 Saracatinib (AZD0530)3 CitationTarget: SrcSummary: Src/Abl inhibitor,potent and selective
- A1805 Imatinib Mesylate (STI571)Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-AblSummary: Abl/c-kit/PDGFR inhibitor
- A2149 Bosutinib (SKI-606)1 CitationTarget: Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Potent Abl/Src kinases
- A8232 Nilotinib(AMN-107)1 CitationTarget: Bcr-AblSummary: Bcr-Abl kinase inhibitor,selective
- A3660 Nilotinib monohydrochloride monohydrateSummary: Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A3017 Dasatinib (BMS-354825)4 CitationSummary: Src and BCR-Abl inhibitor