Bcr-Abl - Cell Experiments
Bcl-Abl is a constitutively activated chimeric tyrosine kinase which is the genetic abnormality expressed in patient with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia).
- B5954 Dasatinib MonohydrateTarget: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Inhibitor of ABL, SRC, KIT, PDGFR, and other tyrosine kinases.
- B1404 DCC-2036 (Rebastinib)Target: FLT3|Bcr-Abl|Tie-2|KDRSummary: Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A8607 PPY ATarget: Abl kinasesSummary: Abl kinases inhibitor
- A8604 GNF 5Target: Bcr-AblSummary: Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A1805 Imatinib Mesylate (STI571)Target: PDGFR|c-Kit|Bcr-AblSummary: Abl/c-kit/PDGFR inhibitor
- A2149 Bosutinib (SKI-606)1 CitationTarget: Bcr-Abl|SrcSummary: Potent Abl/Src kinases
- A8232 Nilotinib(AMN-107)1 CitationTarget: Bcr-AblSummary: Bcr-Abl kinase inhibitor,selective