Vitamin D Related
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1316 Calcitriol Derivatives Calcitriol(1,25-Dihydroxyvitamin D3; Rocaltrol ) is the hormonally active form of vitamin D.
- B1315 Paricalcitol-D6 Paricalcitol-D6 is the deuterated form of Paricalcitol(Zemplar), which is a drug used for the prevention and treatment of secondary hyperparathyroidism (excessive secretion of parathyroid hormone) associated with chronic renal failure.
- B2140 Calcifediol Calcifediol is a prehormone that is produced in the liver by hydroxylation of vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) by the enzyme cholecalciferol 25-hydroxylase which was isolated by Michael F. Holick.
- B2091 Doxercalciferol Doxercalciferol (Hectorol; 1.alpha.-Hydroxyvitamin D2) is a synthetic analog of vitamin D. Doxercalciferol (Hectorol; 1.alpha.-Hydroxyvitamin D2) is a Vitamin D2 analog that acts as a vitamin D receptor activator (VDRA).
- B1191 25,26-Dihydroxyvitamin D3 25,26-Dihydroxyvitamin D3(25,26-dihydroxycholecalciferol) is a metabolite of vitamin D3 with intestinal calcium transport activity.
Cholecalciferol is a naturally occuring form of vitamin D. Reported that upon metabolic activation, Cholecalciferol induces cell differentiation and prevents proliferation of cancer cells.
- B1314 Alfacalcidol-D6 Alfacalcidol-D6, a deturated Alfacalcidol (1-hydroxycholecalciferol; Alpha D3; 1.alpha.-Hydroxyvitamin D3), is a non-selective VDR activator medication.
- B1057 VD3-D6 VD3-D6(Vitamin D3-26,26,26,27,27,27-d6) is the deuterated form of Vitamin D3; tools for determination of Vitamin D3 metabolites in human serum.
- B1313 Maxacalcitol-D6 Maxacalcitol-D6 is the deuterated form of Maxacalcitol (22-Oxacalcitriol), which is a non-calcemic vitamin D3 analog and VDR ligand of VDR-like receptors.
- B1312 Doxercalciferol-D3 Doxercalciferol-D3 is the deuterated form of Doxercalciferol, which is a Vitamin D2 analog that acts as a vitamin D receptor activator (VDRA).