NA (neuraminidase) is a viral protein that removes sialic acid from glycoproteins and release the newly synthesized viruses to infect new target cell. It is a drug target for influenza treatment.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1803 Oseltamivir phosphate Oseltamivir phosphate (GS-4104) is a competitive neuraminidase inhibitor, which is an antiviral drug.
- B2147 Peramivir Trihydrate Peramivir (RWJ 270201; Rapiacta; BCX 1812) is a transition-state analogue and a potent, specific influenza viral neuraminidase inhibitor with an IC50 of median 0.09 nM.
- B2136 Zanamivir Zanamivir is a selective inhibitor of influenza A and B virus neuraminidases with IC50 values of 0.64-7.9nM .
- A3709 Peramivir Peramivir is an experimental antiviral drug developed by BioCryst Pharmaceuticals for the treatment of influenza.
Oseltamivir is an inhibitor of influenza neuraminidase .
- A3689 Oseltamivir acid Oseltamivir is an inhibitor of influenza neuraminidase .
- A3670 Nucleozin Nucleozin inhibited infection of MDCK cells by the viruses influenza A/WSN/33, H3N2 (clinical isolate) and Vietnam/1194/04 (H5N1) with an EC50 of 0.069±0.003 μM, 0.16±0.01 μM and 0.33±0.04 μM in PRA, respectively