VEGFR are receptors for vascular endothelial growth factor and belong to receptor tyrosine kinases.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B2304 Semaxanib (SU5416) Semaxanib (SU5416) is a potent and selective VEGFR(Flk-1/KDR) inhibitor with IC50 of 1.23 μM, 20-fold more selective for VEGFR than PDGFRβ, lack of activity against EGFR, InsR and FGFR. Phase 3.
- A8555 Vandetanib (ZD6474) ZD6474 is a dual inhibitor of VEGFR-2 and EGFR with IC50 values of 40 nM and 500 nM, respectively .
- A8550 Telatinib (BAY 57-9352) Telatinib is an orally bioavailable, small-molecule inhibitor of several receptor protein tyrosine kinases with potential antiangiogenic and antineoplastic activities.
- A8418 Dovitinib Dilactic acid Dovitinib Dilactic acid is a potent, non-specific growth factor receptor kinase inhibitor with effects against FLT-3, c-KIT, VEGFR, PDGFRß and CSF-1R, respectively.
- A8370 Axitinib (AG 013736) Axitinib is a selective and oral inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptor tyrosine kinases 1, 2 and 3 with .
- A8347 Pazopanib Hydrochloride Pazopanib HCl is a receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor that targets multiple kinases, including VEGFR1, VEGFR2, VEGFR3, PDGFR, FGFR, c-Kit, and c-Fms, with IC50s 10nM, 30nM, 47nM, 84nM, 74nM, 140nM, and 146nM respectively.
- A5331 TSU-68 (SU6668,Orantinib) Ki: Flk-1trans-phosphorylation (2.1 mM), FGFR1 trans-phosphorylation (1.2 mM), and PDGFR autophosphorylation (0.008 mM).
- A1778 Vatalanib (PTK787) 2HCl Vatalanib, also known as PTK787, is a potent vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) receptor tyrosine kinases inhibitor that inhibits VEGF receptor/KDR, VEGF receptor/Flt-1 and VEGF receptor/Flk with the half maximal inhibition concentration IC50 values of 0.037 μM, 0.077 μM and 0.27 μM respectively .
- A2633 Brivanib Alaninate (BMS-582664) BMS-540215 is an ATP-competitive inhibitor of human VEGFR -2, with an IC50 of 25 nmol/L and Ki of 26 nmol/L.
- A2974 Foretinib (GSK1363089) Foretinib (GSK1363089) is a novel, potent, small-molecule inhibitor of member of the vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)and hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) receptor tyrosine kinase families .