ROR (RAR-related orphan receptor) is a nuclear receptor family of intracellular transcription factors and appears to bind as monomers to hormone response elements.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- C3707 GSK2981278 RORγ-selective inverse agonist
- C3841 Neoruscogenin nuclear receptor RORα agonist
- C4281 SR 0987 agonist of the T cell-specific isoform of RORγ
- C3485 SR 1555 (hydrochloride) inverse agonist of RORγ
- A3835 SR1078 Orphan receptor agonist
- A3836 SR3335 RORα agonist,partial inverse and selective