LRRK2 (Leucine-rich repeat kinase 2) is an enzyme that interacts with parkin and is associated with Parkinson's disease and also Crohn's disease.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1262 HG-10-102-01 HG-10-102-01 is a potent and selective inhibitor of leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) with the IC50 values of 20.3nM and 3.2nM for wild type LRRK2 and LRRK2 [G1019S], respectively .
- A3558 LRRK2-IN-1 LRRK2-IN-1 is a potent and selective inhibitor of LRRK2 with IC50 value of 13 nM.
- B4906 PF-06447475
- B5659 GSK2578215A New Product
- B5633 CZC 54252 hydrochloride New Product
- B4761 GNE-9605 GNE-9605 is a potent and selective inhibitor of LRRK2 with IC50 value of 19 nM 
- B4635 CZC-25146 CZC-25146 is a selective and cell-penetrant inhibitor of leucine-rich repeat kinase-2 (LRRK2) with IC50 value of 4.76nM .
- B4633 GNE0877 GNE-0877 is a highly potent and selective LRRK2 inhibitor with Ki and IC50 values of 0.7 nM and 3 nM, respectively.
- B3606 GNE-7915 tosylate
- B3605 GNE-7915 GNE-7915 is a highly potent, selective, and brain-penetrable leucine-rich repeat kinase2 (LRRK2) inhibitor, with Ki and IC50 of 1 nM and 9 nM, respectively.