Broad Spectrum Protein Kinase Inhibitor
Broad spectrum protein kinase Inhibitor is a potent antineoplastic agent that blocks various protein kinase activities in cancer cells.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- C4953 HA-100 (hydrochloride)
- C4439 PKR Inhibitor
- C4394 Rp-8-pCPT-Cyclic GMPS (sodium salt)
- C4363 Rp-8-bromo-Cyclic GMPS (sodium salt)
- B5001 H-9 dihydrochloride New Product
- B6342 H-7 dihydrochloride New Product
- B6828 K 252a New Product
- B6619 RR-src New Product
- A8192 Staurosporine Staurosporine, an alkaloid produced in Streptomyces staurospores originally as an antifungal agent, is an inhibitor of a broad spectrum of protein kinases, including protein kinase C (PKC), Camp-dependent protein kinase (PKA), phosphorylase kinase, ribosomal protein S6 kinase, epidermal growth factor receptor (EGF-R) kinase and Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase II (Ca/CaM PKII). The inhibition potency is strongest for PKC (IC50 = 2.7 nM) but several-fold lower for other protein kinases.