Bcl-Abl is a constitutively activated chimeric tyrosine kinase which is the genetic abnormality expressed in patient with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia).
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8605 1-Naphthyl PP1 Src family kinases inhibitor
- A8602 Adaphostin P210bcr/abl tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- B1011 Bafetinib (INNO-406) Bcr-Abl/Lyn tyrosine kinase inhibitor
- A2149 Bosutinib (SKI-606) Potent Abl/Src kinases
- A3017 Dasatinib (BMS-354825) Src and BCR-Abl inhibitor
- B5954 Dasatinib Monohydrate Inhibitor of ABL, SRC, KIT, PDGFR, and other tyrosine kinases.
- B1404 DCC-2036 (Rebastinib) Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A8603 GNF 2 Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A8604 GNF 5 Bcr-Abl inhibitor
- A1805 Imatinib Mesylate (STI571) Abl/c-kit/PDGFR inhibitor
Items 1 to 10 of 17 total