Bcl-Abl is a constitutively activated chimeric tyrosine kinase which is the genetic abnormality expressed in patient with CML (chronic myeloid leukemia).
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1404 DCC-2036 (Rebastinib) DCC-2036 is a conformational control inhibitor of ABL1 with IC50 value of 0.8nM .
Bafetinib is a potent and selective dual inhibitor of Bcr-Abl/Lyn tyrosine kinase with IC50 values of 5.8nM and 19nM, respectively .
- A8812 PD173955 PD173955 is a potent inhibitor of Bcr-Abl, Src and Yes with IC50 value of 1-2 nM, 300 nM and 175 nM, respectively [1-3].
- A8607 PPY A Potent inhibitor of T315l mutant and wild-type Abl kinases (IC50 values are 9 and 20 nM, respectively).
- A8606 PD 180970 ATP-competitive inhibitor of p210bcr/abl tyrosine kinase; selectively induces apoptosis in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) K562 cells.
- A8605 1-Naphthyl PP1 Selective inhibitor of src family kinases v-Src and c-Fyn as well as the tyrosine kinase c-Abl.
- A8604 GNF 5 GNF-5 is a potent, selective, non-ATP competitive allosteric inhibitor of Bcr-Abl with IC50 value of 220 nM.
- A8603 GNF 2 GNF-2 is a highly selective non-ATP competitive inhibitor of Bcr-Abl with an IC50 value of 100 to 300 nM in various cell lines.
- A8602 Adaphostin p210bcr/abl tyrosine kinase inhibitor (IC50 = 14 μM). Induces apoptosis in T-lymphoblastic human leukemia cell lines (IC50 values range from 16.8 to 216.3 nM) in vitro.
- A5467 Ponatinib (AP24534) Potent multi-kinase and pan-BCR-ABL inhibitor.
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total