STAT (signal transducer and activator of transcription) are involved in the development and function of the immune system and play a role in maintaining immune tolerance and tumour surveillance.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- N1843 Cryptotanshinone STAT3/AChE inhibitor
- A4140 WP1066 Top Seller JAK2/STAT3 inhibitor,cell-permeable
- A4512 Cucurbitacin I STAT3/JAK2 signaling inhibitor
- A4515 SD 1008 Inhibitor of JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway,apoptosis inducer
- A5424 Fludarabine DNA synthsis inhibitor
- A8317 Fludarabine Phosphate (Fludara) Top Seller Inhibits STAT1 activation and DNA synthesis
- B5999 FLLL32 STAT3 inhibitor
- B4970 HO-3867 STAT3 inhibitor, selective
- B4913 Corylifol A
- A8338 NSC 74859 Top Seller Stat3 inhibitor
- A2224 Stattic STAT3 inhibitor,small-molecule and potent
- B2283 Niclosamide Niclosamide can inhibit DNA replication and inhibit STAT with IC50 of 0.7 μM.