Sodium channel are integral membrane proteins that form ion channels, conducting sodium ions (Na+) through a cell plasma membrane.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B2268 Amiloride HCl dihydrate Amiloride HCl dihydrate is a potent epithelial sodium channel blocker.
- B2281 Propafenone HCl Propafenone Hydrochloride is a class of anti-arrhythmic medication, which treats illnesses associated with rapid heart beats such as atrial and ventricular arrhythmias.
- B1420 Bupivacaine HCl Bupivacaine HCl is a local anaesthetic drug belonging to the amino amide group.
- B2271 Phenytoin Phenytoin is an inactive voltage-gated sodium channel stabilizer.
- B2272 Phenytoin sodium Phenytoin is an inactive voltage-gated sodium channel stabilizer.
- B2278 Ibutilide Fumarate Ibutilide Fumarate is a Class III antiarrhythmic agent that is indicated for acute cardioconversion of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter of a recent onset to sinus rhythm.
- B2275 Triamterene Triamterene blocks epithelial Na+ channel (ENaC) in a voltage-dependent manner with IC50 of 4.5 μM.
- B2274 Proparacaine HCl Proparacaine HCl is a voltage-gated sodium channels antagonist with ED50 of 3.4 mM.
- B2273 Procaine HCl Procaine is an inhibitor of sodium channel, NMDA receptor and nAChR with IC50 of 60 μM, 0.296 mM and 45.5 μM, which is also an inhibitor of 5-HT3 with KD of 1.7 μM.
- B2270 Ouabain Ouabain is a selective Na+/K+, -ATPase inhibitor, binds to α2 /α3 subunit with Ki of 41 nM/15 nM.