Proton pump is a protein complex that transport the H+ ion across the membranes of lysosomes and vacuoles to generate an electrical and chemical gradient that provide energy for ATP synthesis from ADP.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3399 Esomeprazole Magnesium trihydrate Proton pump inhibitor
- A1229 Lansoprazole H+,K+-ATPase inhibitor
- B1290 Lansoprazole sodium PPI/cytochrome P450 inhibitor
- B1388 Esomeprazole Sodium Proton pump inhibitor
- B2201 Zinc Pyrithione Zinc pyrithione is an antifungal and antibacterial agent disrupting membrane transport by blocking the proton pump.
- B2200 Esomeprazole Magnesium Proton pump inhibitor
- B7732 BCH New Product
- B5439 N2-Methyl-L-arginine New Product
- B3467 Rabeprazole
- B4717 Esomeprazole magnesium salt
- B4720 Pantoprazole H+/K+-ATPase inhibitor
- B3466 Rabeprazole sodium