Proton pump is a protein complex that transport the H+ ion across the membranes of lysosomes and vacuoles to generate an electrical and chemical gradient that provide energy for ATP synthesis from ADP.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B2200 Esomeprazole Magnesium Esomeprazole Magnesium (Nexium) is a proton pump inhibitor to reduce gastric acid secretion.
- B2201 Zinc Pyrithione Zinc pyrithione is an antifungal and antibacterial agent disrupting membrane transport by blocking the proton pump.
Esomeprazole sodium (Nexium) is the S-isomer of omeprazole and acts as a proton pump inhibitor and gastric antisecretory agent indicated for the short-term treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease in patients with a history of erosive esophagitis.
- B1290 Lansoprazole sodium Lansoprazole sodium is an inhibitor of proton-pump inhibitor (PPI) and also can inhibit cytochrome P450 .
- A1229 Lansoprazole H+,K+-ATPase inhibitor (IC50 = 6.3 μM) that displays antisecretory and antiulcer activity.
- A3399 Esomeprazole Magnesium trihydrate Esomeprazole Magnesium trihydrate
- B5439 N2-Methyl-L-arginine New Product
- B7732 BCH New Product
- B4720 Pantoprazole
- B4717 Esomeprazole magnesium salt
Items 1 to 10 of 12 total