The Na+/Ca2+ exchanger is a membrane protein that extrudes Ca2+ from the cell during excitation-contraction coupling. It is involved in calcium homeostasis maintenance, neurosecretion, cardiac muscle relaxation etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1700 Chlorthalidone Chlorthalidone is a thiazide-like diuretic used to treat hypertension.
- A3525 KB-R7943 mesylate Inhibitor of the reverse mode of the Na+/Ca2+ exchanger
- A3811 SEA0400 Specific inhibitor of Na+/Ca2+ exchange
- B6602 CGP 37157 Antagonist of mitochondrial Na+-Ca2+ exchanger
- B6961 SN-6 New Product
- B7160 Zoniporide dihydrochloride New Product
- B7391 Benzamil New Product
- B5637 YM 244769 New Product