RAAS (renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system) is a hormonal signaling cascade that regulates blood pressure, systemic vascular resistance, sodium balance, fluid volume and tissue perfusion etc. It is associated with hypertension, kidney failure and congestive heart failure etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A4078 Captopril ACE inhibitor
- A1425 Losartan Potassium (DuP 753) Angiotensin AT1 receptor antagonist
- A5932 Candesartan Angiotensin II receptor 1 (AT1) antagonist
- A8019 Perindopril Erbumine ACE inhibitor
- A8447 Imidapril HCl Imidapril (INN) is an ACE inhibitor used as an antihypertensive drug and for the treatment of chronic heart failure.
- A8518 Rosuvastatin Calcium A selective, competitive inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase, that is also antilipemic.
- A8531 Telmisattan Angiotensin II receptor antagonist