Aromatase is an enzyme which belongs to the cytochrome p450 superfamily. It localizes on the endoplasmic reticulum of estrogen producing cell and catalyzes the final step of estrogen biosynthesis, converting androgen to estrogens.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A1296 Exemestane Steroidal aromatase inhibitor,selective and irreversible
- A1307 Letrozole Non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor
- B1382 Anastrozole Aromatase inhibitor
- B1380 Aminoglutethimide Aminoglutethimide is an aromatase inhibitor with IC50 of 10 μM.
- B1381 Formestane Type I steroidal aromatase inhibitor