SSRIs (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors) are tricyclic antidepressants that block synaptic serotonin reuptake in the presynapse and elevated serotonin levels in the presynaptic membrane. They are used for treatment of depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, chronic pain and panic disorders etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1183 Escitalopram Serotonin reuptake inhibitor
- B2238 Escitalopram Oxalate Selective 5-HT reuptake inhibitor
- B1184 Milnacipran Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI)
- B2112 Milnacipran HCl Orally active 5-HT and noradrenalin re-uptake inhibitor
- B2257 Sertraline HCl selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI)