Muscarinic receptor is a group of G-protein coupled receptors that binds to acetylcholine and mediates cellular responses, including inhibition of acetylate cyclase, phosphoinositide degradation and regulation of potassium channels. It is involved in the neurological diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1618 Fesoterodine Fumarate Fesoterodine (Toviaz) is an antimuscarinic drug to treat overactive bladder syndrome (OAB).
- B1600 Darifenacin HBr Darifenacin HBr(UK88525) is a selective M3 muscarinic receptor antagonist with pKi of 8.9.
- B1614 Solifenacin succinate Solifenacin Succinate(YM905; Vesicare) is a muscarinic receptor antagonist.Solifenacin succinate (YM905; Vesicare) is a prescription medication used to treat certain bladder problems.
- B1620 Tolterodine tartrate Tolterodine tartrate (Detrol LA) is a tartrate salt of tolterodine that is a competitive muscarinic receptor antagonist.
- B1617 5-hydroxymethyl Tolterodine (PNU 200577, 5-HMT, 5-HM) (R)-5-Hydroxymethyl Tolterodine is a potent and selective muscarinic receptor antagonist with a Kb and a pA2 of 0.84 nM and 9.14, respectively.
- B1609 Aclidinium Bromide Aclidinium Bromide is a long-acting antagonist of muscarinic (LAMAs) .
- B1598 Biperiden HCl Biperiden HCl is an anticholinergic drug .
- A3900 Umeclidinium bromide Umeclidinium bromide is a potent and long-acting antagonist of muscarinic cholinergic receptor (mAChR) with Ki values of 0.16nM, 0.15nM, 0.06nM, 0.05nM and 0.13nM for M1, M2, M3, M4 and M5, respectively .
- A3350 Darifenacin Darifenacin(UK88525) is a selective M3 muscarinic receptor antagonist with pKi of 8.9.
- A3300 Cevimeline hydrochloride hemihydrate Cevimeline hydrochloride hemihydrate is a novel and selective agonist of muscarinic acetylcholine receptor .