Histamine receptor has 4 subtypes (H1,H2,H3 and H4) which mediates various biological fuctions, including allergic reaction, gastric acid secretion and inflammation etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1560 Famotidine Famotidine is a competitive histamine H2-receptor antagonist. Its main pharmacodynamic effect is the inhibition of gastric secretion.
- B1568 Azelastine HCl Azelastine HCl is a potent, second-generation, selective, histamine antagonist.
- B1576 Olopatadine HCl Olopatadine HCl is a histamine blocker used to treat allergic conjunctivitis.
- B1565 Roxatidine Acetate HCl Roxatidine Acetate HCl is a specific and competitive histamin H2 receptor antagonist.
- B1545 Brompheniramine hydrogen maleate Brompheniramine maleate is a histamine H1 receptors antagonist.
- B1564 Ranitidine Ranitidine is a histamine H2-receptor antagonist that inhibits stomach acid production.
- B1557 Cimetidine Cimetidine is a histamine-2 (H2) receptor antagonist.
- B1566 Rupatadine Fumarate Rupatadine is an inhibitor of PAFR and histamine (H1) receptor with Ki of 550 nM and 102 nM, respectively. Phase 2.
- B1563 Pemirolast potassium Pemirolast potassium (BMY 26517) is a histamine H1 antagonist and mast cell stabilizer that acts as an antiallergic agent.
- B1552 Nizatidine Nizatidine is a histamine H2 receptor antagonist with IC50 of 0.9 nM, also inhibits AChE with IC50 of 6.7 μM.