Dopamine receptors (DR) are members of G protein-coupled receptors superfamily. There are 5 subtypes (D1, D2, D3, D4, D5) of DR which mediate the functions of dopamine in central nervous system for control of locomotion, cognition, and emotion etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B4661 GBR 12935 dihydrochloride
- B1482 Dopamine HCl Dopamine HCl is a catecholamine neurotransmitter present in a wide variety of animals,And a dopamine D1-5 receptors agonist.
- B1481 Domperidone Domperidone is a useful alternative to metoclopramide for treatment of gastroparesis due to better tolerability.
- B1480 Chlorpromazine HCl Chlorpromazine HCl is a dopamine and potassium channel inhibitor used as the prototypical phenothiazine antipsychotic drug.
- B1483 Fenoldopam Selective D1-like dopamine receptor partial agonist (EC50 = 57 nM).
- B1484 Levosulpiride Levosulpiride is a substituted benzamide antipsychotic, reported to be a selective antagonist of dopamine D2 receptor activity on both central and peripheral levels.
- B1487 Pramipexole 2HCl Monohydrate Pramipexole 2Hcl is a partial/full D2S, D2L, D3, D4 receptor agonist with a Ki of 3.9, 2.2, 0.5 and 5.1 nM for D2S, D2L, D3, D4 receptor, respectively.
- B1488 Pramipexole Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist of the non-ergoline class indicated for treating Parkinson's disease (PD) and restless legs syndrome (RLS).
- B1486 Amantadine HCl Amantadine Hydrochloride is an antiviral and an antiparkinsonian drug.
- B1485 Pergolide mesylate Pergolide mesylate is an antiparkinsonian agent which functions as a dopaminergic agonist.