CGRP (calcitonin gene related peptide) is a potent peptide vasodilator and can function in the transmission of pain.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1613 Pyridostigmine Bromide Pyridostigmine is a parasympathomimetic and a reversible cholinesterase inhibitor.
- A3615 MK-3207 MK-3207 is a new, highly selective CGRP receptor antagonist that is approximately 40- to 65-fold more potent than telcagepant for the human CGRP receptor.
- A3259 BMS-927711 BMS-927711 is an orally potent CGRP receptor antagonist with IC50 of 0.14 nM.
- A3680 Olcegepant Olcegepant is the first potent and selective non-peptide antagonist of the calcitonin gene-related peptide 1 (CGRP1) receptor, a key modulator in neurogenic inflammatory pain
- A3612 MK-0974 MK-0974(Telcagepant) is a highly potent, selective, and orally bioavailable CGRP receptor antagonist with Ki values of 0.77 nM and 1.2 nM for human and rhesus CGRP receptors respectively; displays >1500-fold lower affinity for the canine and rat receptors.