AChR, also known as acetylcholine receptor, is an integral membrane protein that responds to the binding of acetylcholine.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B3433 Flavoxate hydrochloride Flavoxate Hydrochloride(DW-61 Hydrochloride) is a muscarinic AChR antagonist used in various urinary syndromes and as an antispasmodic.
- B3415 Solifenacin hydrochloride Solifenacin Hcl(YM905 Hcl; Vesicare Hcl) is a muscarinic receptor antagonist.
- B1597 Arecoline Arecoline is a natural alkaloid that is found in the betel nut of the Areca palm. It is an agonist of the muscarinic acetylcholine receptors with EC50 values of 7, 95, 11, 410, and 69 nM for M1, M2, M3, M4, and M5, respectively.
- B1599 Bethanechol chloride Bethanechol Chloride is a selective muscarinic receptor agonist without any effect on nicotinic receptors.
- B1596 Acetylcholine Chloride Acetylcholine in vertebrates is the major transmitter at neuromuscular junctions, autonomic ganglia, parasympathetic effector junctions, a subset of sympathetic effector junctions, and at many sites in the central nervous system.
- B1612 Pancuronium dibromide Pancuronium dibromide is a competitive AChR antagonist (IC50 = 5.5 nM) and acts as a skeletal muscle relaxant.
- B1610 Gallamine Triethiodide Gallamine Triethiodide is a synthetic nondepolarizing blocking drug.
- B1616 Trospium chloride Trospium chloride is an antimuscarinic agent indicated for the treatment of overactive bladder with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency, and urinary frequency. Trospium has pharmacologic properties that are distinct from other antimuscarinic ag
- B1619 Tiotropium Bromide hydrate Tiotropium bromide (Ba 679 BR) is a novel potent and long-lasting muscarinic antagonist that has been developed for the treatment of chronic obstructive airways disease (COPD).
- B2252 Paroxetine HCl Paroxetine HCl is a antidepressant agents known as selective serotonin-reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).