Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α), belongs to the superfamily of TNF/TNFR cytokine superfamily, is a type II transmembrane protein (mTNF) with an intracellular N terminus that is produced as 26 kDa membrane-bound cytokine comprised of 233 amino acids. TNF-α also exists as a soluble cytokine (sTNF), which is a non-covalently bound 17 kDa trimer (157 amino acids with a 76 amino acid presequence) resulted from the cleavage of mTNF by TNF-α converting enzyme (TACE). Two distinct and highly affinitive receptors of TNF-α have been identified, including TNFR55 (a 55 kDa receptor) and TNFR75 (a 75 kDa receptor), through which multiple activities of TNF-α are mediated. TNF-α has been found to be involved in maintenance and homeostasis of the immune system, inflammation and host defence as well as a variety of pathological processes.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A4211 Lenalidomide (CC-5013) Top Seller Antineoplastic agent,inhibits angiogenesis
- A4212 Pomalidomide (CC-4047) Top Seller Immunomodulator,antumor/anti-angiogenic
- A4213 Necrostatin-1 RIP1 inhibitor
- A2604 Celastrol Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive agent
- A3547 Lenalidomide hydrochloride TNF-α secretion inhibitor
- A3652 Necrostatin 2 In vitro necroptosis inhibitor
- A3960 Necrostatin 2 racemate In vitro necroptosis inhibitor
- B1188 Lenalidomide hemihydrate Lenalidomide (Revlimid, CC-5013) is a TNF-α secretion inhibitor with IC50 of 13 nM.
- A3961 Necrostatin 2 S enantiomer In vitro necroptosis inhibitor
- B3921 Roquinimex
- B6090 Bioymifi