Tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α), belongs to the superfamily of TNF/TNFR cytokine superfamily, is a type II transmembrane protein (mTNF) with an intracellular N terminus that is produced as 26 kDa membrane-bound cytokine comprised of 233 amino acids. TNF-α also exists as a soluble cytokine (sTNF), which is a non-covalently bound 17 kDa trimer (157 amino acids with a 76 amino acid presequence) resulted from the cleavage of mTNF by TNF-α converting enzyme (TACE). Two distinct and highly affinitive receptors of TNF-α have been identified, including TNFR55 (a 55 kDa receptor) and TNFR75 (a 75 kDa receptor), through which multiple activities of TNF-α are mediated. TNF-α has been found to be involved in maintenance and homeostasis of the immune system, inflammation and host defence as well as a variety of pathological processes.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A4213 Necrostatin-1 IC50: Necrostatin-1 (Nec-1), (R)-5-([7-chloro-1H-indol-3-yl]methyl)-3-methylimidazolidine-2,4-dione (Nec-1a) (Figure 1A) (Degterev et al., 2008), exhibited an inhibitory constant (IC50) of 0.32 mM for RIP1 .
- A4212 Pomalidomide (CC-4047) Pomalidomide, previously known as CC-4047 or actimid, is a potent immunomodulatory molecule that exhibits antineoplastic activity for the treatment of hematological malignancies, especially relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma (MM).
- A4211 Lenalidomide (CC-5013) Lenalidomide (also known as CC-5013), an oral derivative of thalidomide, is an antineoplastic agent exhibiting antitumor activity through a variety of mechanisms, including immune system activation, angiogenesis inhibition, and direct antineoplastic effects.
- C4832 Maslinic Acid
- C3129 R-7050
- B6194 GSK481
- B6109 CPI-1189
- A4216 Thalidomide Thalidomide was introduced as a sedative drug,immunomodulatory agent and also is investigated for treating symptoms of many cancers.
- A2604 Celastrol Celastrol is a potent proteasome inhibitor 
- A3547 Lenalidomide hydrochloride Lenalidomideis a derivative of thalidomide introduced in 2004. Lenalidomide (Revlimid, CC-5013) is a TNF-α secretion inhibitor with IC50 of 13 nM.
Items 1 to 10 of 16 total