Cyclin-dependent kinases is a group of serine/threonine kinases. It is activated by binding to cyclin and participates in the regulation of cell cycle.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8882 THZ1 THZ1 is a covalent inhibitor of CDK7 with IC50 value of 3.2nM .
- A8641 LEE011 LEE011 (NVP-LEE011) is a highly specific inhibitor of CDK4/CDK6 and functions via decreasing in phosphorylated RB and FOXM1.
- A8412 Dinaciclib (SCH727965) Dinaciclib is a potent cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) inhibitor with IC50s for CDK2, CDK5, CDK1 and CDK9 at 1 nM, 1 nM, 3 nM, and 4 nM, respectively. It is in phase I or II clinical trials for various cancers.
- A8326 AZD-5438 AZD5438 is a potent small molecule inhibitor of cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) 1, 2 and 9 with half maximal inhibitory concentration IC50 of 16 nmol/L, 6 nmol/L and 20 nmol/L respectively. AZD5438 has also been found to potently inhibit the human cyclin E/CDK2 complex, the cyclin B1/CDK1 complex and the cyclin A/CDK2 complex with IC50 of 0.006 μM, 0.016 μM and 0.045 μM respectively. In previous studies, AZD5438 has exhibited significant anti-proliferative activity in a few human tumor cell lines with IC50 ranging from 0.2 μmol/L to 1.7 μmol/L, in which the phosphorylation of a few proteins, including CDK substrates pRb, nucleolin, protein phosphatase 1a and RNA polymerase II COOH-terminal domain, and cell cycling at G2-M, S and G1 phases were inhibited.
- B7855 Alsterpaullone
- C4040 Olomoucine
- C3767 Iso-Olomoucine
- C3679 Cdk1/2 Inhibitor III
- C3995 Cdk4/6 Inhibitor IV
- B6192 ON123300