GenuinePrep DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina (for 50 ng DNA)
In vitro transcription of capped mRNA with modified nucleotides and Poly(A) tail
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA)
TSA (Tyramide Signal Amplification), used for signal amplification of ISH, IHC and IC etc.
Phos Binding Reagent Acrylamide
Separation of phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated proteins without phospho-specific antibody
Cell Counting Kit-8 (CCK-8)
A convenient and sensitive way for cell proliferation assay and cytotoxicity assay
SYBR Safe DNA Gel Stain
Safe and sensitive stain for visualization of DNA or RNA in agarose or acrylamide gels.
Protect the integrity of proteins from multiple proteases and phosphatases for different applications.
Quality Control & DataSheet
- View current batch:
Components and Storage
|Components||24 rxns||96 rxns|
|Transposase Mix||120 μL||480 μL|
|2X Tagmetation Buffer||240 μL||960 μL|
|Amplify Enzyme||24 μL||96 μL|
|5X Amplify Buffer||240 μL||960 μL|
|dNTP Mixture||96 μL||384 μL|
|P5||60 μL||240 μL|
|P7||60 μL||240 μL|
|Control DNA||10 μL||10 μL|
Store 5X Stop Solution at room temperature, Transposase Mix at 4°C and other components at -20°C.
GenuinePrep DNA Library Prep Kit for Illumina (for 50 ng DNA) is an optimized genomic library construction kit for the Illumina high-throughput sequencing platform, which is suitable for the amount of 50 ng input DNA. Traditional library construction generally includes multi-step operations such as DNA fragmentation, end repair and linker ligation, while our kit adopts GenuinePrep Tn5 transposase method which can be completed in one-step reaction. Our kits are easy to operate and greatly reduce library construction time, and significantly reducing the demanded amount of the initial DNA.
The Transposase Mix and buffers provided by the kit are subject to rigorous quality control and functional verification, so as to achieve high fidelity, stability and repeatability.
The kit is suitable for a variety of purified DNA samples including human, animal, plant, microbial genomes and PCR products. When using PCR products for library preparation, make sure the size of PCR products is > 500 bp. The transposase is not effective at the ends of DNA, to avoid the reduction of sequencing coverage on the ends, it is recommended to extend 50-100 bp at the both ends of the to-be-sequenced region when PCR products are prepared.
1. Bentley DR, Balasubramanian S, Swerdlow HP, et al. Accurate whole human genome sequencing using reversible terminator chemistry. Nature. 2008; 456(7218):53–59.
2. Wang Q, Gu L, Adey A, et al. Tagmentation-based whole-genome bisulfite sequencing. Nat Protoc. 2013; 8(10):2022–2032.
3. Buenrostro JD, Giresi PG, Zaba LC, Chang HY, Greenleaf WJ. Transposition of native chromatin for fast and sensitive epigenomic profiling of open chromatin, DNA-binding proteins and nucleosome position. Nat Methods. 2013; 10(12):1213–1218.
4. Picelli S, Faridani OR, Björklund AK, Winberg G, Sagasser S, Sandberg R. Full-length RNA-seq from single cells using Smart-seq2. Nat Protoc. 2014; 9(1):171–181.
5. Buenrostro JD, Wu B, Chang HY, Greenleaf WJ. ATAC-seq: A Method for Assaying Chromatin Accessibility Genome-Wide. Curr Protoc Mol Biol. 2015; 109:21.29.1–21.29.9.
6. Kitagawa Y, Ohkura N, Kidani Y, et al. Guidance of regulatory T cell development by Satb1-dependent super-enhancer establishment. Nat Immunol. 2017; 18(2):173–183.
7. Marie R, Pedersen JN, Bærlocher L, et al. Single-molecule DNA-mapping and whole-genome sequencing of individual cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2018; 115(44):11192–11197.
8. Tassetto M, Kunitomi M, Whitfield ZJ, et al. Control of RNA viruses in mosquito cells through the acquisition of vDNA and endogenous viral elements. Elife. 2019; 8:e41244.
1. One tube enzymatic reaction, easy to operate
2. A single sample library process takes only 90 minutes
3. Sample input DNA volume can be as low as 50 ng, high library conversion efficiency
4. The Transposase Mix and buffers provided by the kit are subject to rigorous quality control and functional verification, so as to achieve high fidelity, stability and repeatability.