DBH (Dopamine-β-hydroxylase) is a copper-containing monooxygenase that catalyzes the biosynthesis of catecholamine neurotransmitter, norepinephrine from dopamine. Deficiency in DBH causes orthostatic hypotension, autonomic disorders etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A4335 Mildronate Mildronate is an inhibitor of biosynthesis of L-carnitine by gamma-butyrobetaine (GBB) hydroxylase and as a competitive inhibitor of renal carnitine reabsorption.
- A4332 Nepicastat (SYN-117) HCl Nepicastat (SYN-117) HCl is a potent and selective inhibitor of dopamine-β-hydroxylase.
- A4330 Isotretinoin It was developed to be used as a chemotherapy medication for the treatment of brain cancer, pancreatic cancer and more.
- A4015 Disulfiram Disulfiram blocks the processing of alcohol in the body by inhibiting acetaldehyde dehydrogenase thus causing an unpleasant reaction when alcohol is consumed.
- C5062 Fusaric Acid
- B7346 PF 915275 New Product