DBH (Dopamine-β-hydroxylase) is a copper-containing monooxygenase that catalyzes the biosynthesis of catecholamine neurotransmitter, norepinephrine from dopamine. Deficiency in DBH causes orthostatic hypotension, autonomic disorders etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A4015 Disulfiram Dopamine β-hydroxylase inhibitor
- C5062 Fusaric Acid inhibitor of dopamine β-hydroxylase
- A4330 Isotretinoin Dopamine β-hydroxylase activator
- A4335 Mildronate GBB hydroxylase inhibitor
- A4332 Nepicastat (SYN-117) HCl Dopamine-β-hydroxylase inhibitor
- B7346 PF 915275 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 (11βHSD1) inhibitor