JNK (c-Jun N-terminal kinase) is a group of kinases belong to the mitogen-activated protein kinase family and also play a role in T cell differentiation and the cellular apoptosis pathway.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B9007 c-JUN peptide
SP600125 is a selective, reversible and ATP-competitive inhibitor of Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) with IC50 values of 40, 40 and 90 nM for JNK1, 2 and 3, respectively .
- A3520 JNK-IN-8 JNK-IN-8 is a highly selective JNK inhibitor based on multiple profiling strategies. JNK-IN-8 inhibits c-Jun phosphorylation at submicromolar concentrations in cells.
- A3519 JNK-IN-7 JNK-IN-7 is a selective JNK inhibitor with IC50 values of 1.54 nM, 1.99 nM, 0.75 nM to JNK1, JNK2, JNK3, respectively.
- A3353 DB07268 DB07268 is a potent and selective JNK1 inhibitor with an IC50 value of 9 nM.
- A3288 CC-930 CC-930 is a potent and selective inhibitor of JNK1/JNK2/JNK3 with IC50 values of 61 nM, 7 nM and 6 nM respectively.
- A3287 CC-401 hydrochloride CC-401 is a second generation ATP-competitive anthrapyrazolone c-Jun N terminal kinase (JNK) inhibitor with potential antineoplastic activity.
- A3189 AS 602801 c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNKs) plays a critical role in a wide range of diseases including cell death (apoptosis)-related disorders and inflammatory disorders.
- C5106 LL-Z 1640-4
- B5960 PF-03394197(Oclacitinib)