Monoamine transporters are a family of plasma membrane transporter that regulates the reuptake of neurotransmitters into nerve terminals. It divided into DAT (dopamine transporter), NET (norepinephrine transporter) and SERT (serotonin transporter).
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1270 Reserpine hydrochloride Reserpine hydrochloride (Serpalan) is an indole alkaloid antipsychotic and antihypertensive drug that irreversibly blocks the vesicular monoamine transporter (VMAT).
- B1269 NBI-98854 NBI-98854 is a potent, highly selective, VMAT2 inhibitor that is effective in regulating the levels of dopamine release during nerve communication.
- B1268 NBI-98782 NBI-98782(alpha-dihydrotetrabenazine) is a vesicular monoamine transporter (VMAT2) inhibtior with an Ki value of 0.97 nM.
- B4698 Mofegiline hydrochloride