GABA receptors are a class of receptors that respond to the GABA (neurotransmitter gamma-aminobutyric acid), the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the vertebrate central nervous system.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1530 Niflumic acid Niflumic acid, a Ca2+-activated Cl- channel blocker, is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- B1532 Nefiracetam Nefiracetam is a GABAergic, cholinergic, and monoaminergic neuronal systems enhancer for Ro 5-4864-induced convulsions. Phase 2.
- B1246 Etomidate hydrochloride Etomidate is a GABAA receptors agonist, which is a short acting intravenous anaesthetic agent used for the induction of general anaesthesia.
- B2280 Rufinamide Rufinamide is a new antiepileptic agent that differs structurally from other antiepileptic drugs and is approved as adjunctive therapy for Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (LGS).
- B1107 (R)-Baclofen hydrochloride (R)-Baclofen hydrochloride is a derivative of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) primarily used to treat spasticity and is in the early research stages for use for the treatment of alcoholism.
- B1531 (R)-baclofen (R)-Baclofen is a selective GABAB receptor agonist. GABAB receptors are metabotropic receptors which produce slow inhibitory signals.
- B1024 AWD 131-138 AWD 131-138 is a new low-affinity partial benzodiazepine receptor agonist with potent anticonvulsant and anxiolytic properties in rodent models.
Gabapentin is structurally similar to GABA and is reported in various research studies to increase GABA concentrations within the brain.
- A1958 Etomidate General anesthetic with GABA modulatory and GABA-mimetic actions; selectively interacts with β2- and β3-subunit containing GABAA receptors.
- A2917 Flumazenil Benzodiazepine antagonist, non-selective for α1, α2, α3 or α5-containing GABAA receptors.