Calcium channel is an ion channel that selectively permeable to calcium ions. It serves vital functions in cellular signal transduction.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1418 Manidipine Manidipine is a calcium channel blocker that is used clinically as an antihypertensive.
Benidipine hydrochloride is a hydrochloride salt form of benidipine which is a dihydropyridine calcium channel protein inhibitor and blocker.
- B1417 Lacidipine Lacidipine (Lacipil, Motens) is a L-type calcium channel blocker.
Flunarizine is a selective calcium entry blocker.Flunarizine is a drug classified as a calcium channel blocker.
- B1411 Amlodipine Besylate Amlodipine is a dihydropyridine calcium antagonist (calcium ion antagonist or slow-channel blocker) that inhibits the movement of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle cells and cardiac muscle cells.
- B1410 Amlodipine Amlodipine is a long-acting calcium channel blocker.
- B1393 Nitrendipine Nitrendipine is a calcium channel blocker with marked vasodilator action.
- B1413 Tetracaine HCl Tetracaine HCl is a potent local anaesthetic and a channel function allosteric inhibitor.
Felodipine is a selective L-type Ca2+ channel blocker with IC50 of 0.15 nM.
- B1231 Zonisamide sodium Zonisamide sodium is a 1,2 benzisoxazole derivative and the first agent of this chemical class to be developed as an antiepileptic drug.