Opioid receptor is a group of G protein-coupled receptors with opioids as ligands.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B5558 AR-M 1000390 hydrochloride Low-internalizing δ opioid receptor agonist
- B6778 SNC 162 New Product
- B6324 U-54494A hydrochloride New Product
- B6322 (-)-U-50488 hydrochloride New Product
- B5135 CTOP New Product
- B6321 (±)-U-50488 hydrochloride New Product
- B1650 Trimebutine Trimebutine is a drug with antimuscarinic and weak mu opioid agonist effects.
- B2110 Meptazinol HCl Meptazinol Hcl(WY-22811 Hcl) is a unique centrally active opioid analgesic.
- A8456 JTC-801 JTC 801 is a high affinity, selective KOR-3 (NOP) receptor antagonist (Ki = 8.2 nM).
- A2986 ADL5859 HCl Selective δ opioid receptor agonists are promising potential therapeutic agents for the treatment of various types of pain conditions.