The estrogen/progestogen receptors are activated by the hormone estrogen/progesterone and regulate the gene transcription.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B3471 Medroxyprogesterone
- B1504 Clomiphene citrate Clomifene Citrate is a selective estrogen receptor modulator.
- B1510 Medroxyprogesterone acetate Medroxyprogesterone acetate(MPA) is a steroidal progestin, a synthetic variant of the human hormone progesterone.
- B1502 Ethisterone Ethisterone is a progestogen hormone being considered to treat prostate cancer.
LY500307 is a potent, selective estrogen receptor β agonist with EC50 of 0.66 nM, 32-fold selectivity against estrogen receptor α. Phase 2.
- B1509 Hexestrol Hexestrol binds to ERα and ERβ with EC50 of 0.07 nM and 0.175 nM, respectively.
- B1508 Ethynodiol diacetate Ethynodiol diacetate is one of the first synthetic progestogens used in contraceptive pills.
- B1507 Estriol Estriol is an antagonist of the G-protein coupled estrogen receptor in estrogen receptor-negative breast cancer cells.
- B1514 Equol Equol ,a metabolite of soybeans, is an important isoflavone in humans，specifically binds to 5α-DHT, has a modest affinity for recombinant estrogen receptor ERβ. Phase 2.
- B1519 Bazedoxifene HCl Bazedoxifene HCl is a novel, non-steroidal, indole-based estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) binding to both ERα and ERβ with IC50 of 23 nM and 89 nM.