The estrogen/progestogen receptors are activated by the hormone estrogen/progesterone and regulate the gene transcription.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B7201 α-Estradiol Endogenous estrogen receptor ligand
- A3104 (E)-2-Decenoic acid Fatty acid identified in royal jelly
- B7672 (R)-DPN estrogen receptor (ER) β agonist
- B6909 (R,R)-THC agonist at ERα receptor and antagonist at ERβ receptor
- B5421 (Z)-4-Hydroxytamoxifen ER modulator, potent and selective
- B6126 17-Hydroxyprogesterone endogenous progestogen as well as chemical intermediate in the biosynthesis of other steroid hormones
- B6167 4-Hydroxytamoxifen estrogen receptor modulator
- C3558 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor ultraviolet light blocker used in cosmetics and sunscreen preparations that also has estrogenic activities.
- C4624 4’-hydroxy Tamoxifen metabolite of tamoxifen, an estrogen receptor modulator
- C4481 8-Prenylnaringenin estrogen receptor inhibitor