Topoisomerase are enzymes that regulate the overwinding or underwinding of DNA.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8532 Teniposide Teniposide is a glycoside-derivative of podophyllotoxin.
- A5511 Ofloxacin Ofloxacin is a fluorinated quinolone antibacterial.
- A5323 Moxifloxacin HCl Moxifloxacin HCl is anti-infective compound with a broad antibacterial spectrum.
- A1602 Dexrazoxane HCl (ICRF-187, ADR-529) Dexrazoxane hydrochloride is a cardioprotective agent.
- A5133 Irinotecan (+)-Irinotecan is an isomer of the Topo I inhibitor Irinotecan.
- A2451 Epirubicin HCl Epirubicin is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase (TOPII) .
- A2782 Amonafide Amonafide is a DNA intercalator and Topo II (topoisomerase II) inhibitor for the treatment of neoplastic diseases.
- A2476 Idarubicin HCl Idarubicin is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase II .
- A1971 Etoposide Etoposide (VP-16) is the first agent recognized as a topoisomerase II inhibitor of anticancer drug with IC50 of 59.2 μM.
- A2306 Ellagic acid Selective, ATP-competitive inhibitor of casein kinase 2 (CK2) (IC50 values are 40, 2900, 3500, 4300 and 9400 nM for CK2, Lyn, PKA, Syk?and FGR respectively).