DNA synthesis is the linking of nucleotides to create DNA, it occurs during DNA replication,DNA repair and PCR etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3738 PSI-7977 Antiviral agents for chronic HCV infection
- B7587 Puromycin dihydrochloride allows selection for cells expressing the resistance gene puromycin N-acetyl-transferase (PAC) and successful Cas9-induced knock-in with puromycin resistance gene.
- B1476 Raltitrexed Thymidylate synthase inhibitor
- A8512 Rifaximin (Xifaxan) RNA synthesis inhibitor, PXR activator
- B7336 Thiostrepton Antibiotic that inhibits bacterial protein synthesis
- B3209 Triapine Ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor
- C4764 Trimidox specific ribonucleotide reductase inhibitor
- A8646 Trovafloxacin mesylate Fluoroquinolone antibiotic
- B1473 Uridine DNA/RNA synthesis chemical
- A3902 VAL-083 Bi-functional alkylating agent