DNA synthesis is the linking of nucleotides to create DNA, it occurs during DNA replication,DNA repair and PCR etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A2548 Carmofur Cytostatic derivative of fluorouracilm,antineoplatic agent
- A2187 Cladribine Apoptosis inducer in CLL cells
- A1412 Clofarabine Antimetabolite,inhibit DNA polymerase and ribonucleotide reductase
- B3061 CRT0044876 APE1 inhibitor, potent and selective
- A8337 CX-5461 Pol I-mediated rRNA synthesis inhibitor
- A2343 Cyclophosphamide Nitrogen mustard alkylating agent and prodrug.
- A8405 Cytarabine cytotoxic agent, blocks DNA synthesis
- B1100 Cytarabine hydrochloride DNA synthsis inhibitor
- A2197 Dacarbazine Antineoplastic( malignant melanoma and sarcomas)
- A1206 Daptomycin Calcium-dependent antibiotic