DNA synthesis is the linking of nucleotides to create DNA, it occurs during DNA replication,DNA repair and PCR etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B7667 8-Chloroadenosine Nucleoside analog, inhibits RNA synthesis
- A8644 Acyclovir Antiviral agent
- B1471 Adenine HCl Adenine receptor agonist
- B1469 Adenine sulfate Sulfate salt form of adenine
- B1892 Azathioprine purine synthesis and GTP-binding protein Rac1 activation inhibitor
- B4879 Blasticidin S HCl antibiotic, inhibits protein synthesis
- A8331 Bleomycin Sulfate Chemotherapy agent, induces DNA strand break
- B4896 BMH-21 RNA polymerase I Inhibitior
- A8647 Capecitabine DNA, RNA and protein synthesis inhibitor
- A2171 Carboplatin Antitumor agent that forms platinum-DNA adducts.