DNA synthesis is the linking of nucleotides to create DNA, it occurs during DNA replication,DNA repair and PCR etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1892 Azathioprine Azathioprine(Azasan, Imuran) is a drug that suppresses the immune system and is used in organ transplantation and autoimmune disease.
- B1101 Mycophenolate mofetil hydrochloride Mycophenolate Mofetil is a non-competitive, selective and reversible inhibitor of inosine monophosphate dehydrogenase I/II with IC50 of 39 nM and 27 nM, respectively.
- B1241 Marbofloxacin hydrochloride Marbofloxacin hydrochloride is a potent antibiotic of which depends upon its inhibition of DNA-gyrase.
- B1100 Cytarabine hydrochloride Cytarabine hydrochloride is an effective drug in the treatment of cancers of white blood cells .
- B1099 Daunorubicin Daunorubicin is an inhibitor of DNA topoisomerase II .
- B3061 CRT0044876 CRT0044876 is a potent and selective APE1 inhibitor with IC50 of ∼3 μM.
- A8648 Oxaliplatin Antitumor agent that forms platinum-DNA adducts.
- A8647 Capecitabine Prodrug of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU).
- A8646 Trovafloxacin mesylate Fluoroquinolone antibiotic. Inhibits bacterial DNA topoisomerase IV and DNA gyrase and forms a stable quinolone-DNA complex with these enzymes which reversibly inhibits DNA synthesis.
- A8645 Viomycin Member of the tuberactinomycin family of antibiotics.