Histone deacetylases (HDACs), known for their ability to target histones as well as more than 50 non-histone proteins, are classified into three major classes according to their homology to yeast proteins, including class I (HDAC1, HDAC2, HDAC3 and HDAC8), class II (HDAC4, HDAC5, HDAC7 and HDAC9) and class IV (HDAC11). HDAC inhibitors, a large group of compounds that is able to induce the accumulation of acetylated histones as well as non-histone proteins, are divided into several structural classes including hydroxamates, cyclic peptides, aliphatic acids and benzamides. HDAC inhibitors have been investigated for their efficacy as anticancer agents in the treatment of a wild range of cancers.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1251 Valproic acid Valproic acid is an inhibitor of HDAC1 with IC50 value of 0.4mM .
- B1141 Varenicline Hydrochloride Varenicline Hydrochloride is a partial agonist of α4β2 nicotinic receptor for smoking cessation .
- A8806 TMP269 TMP269 is a novel and selective class IIa histone deacetylase inhibitor with IC50s of 126/80/36/9 nM for HDAC 4/5/7/9, respectively; 20-400 fold selectivity over class1 HDACs.
RGFP966 is a selective inhibitor of HDAC3 with IC50 value of 80 nM .
- A9906 HDAC Set I
- A8547 Tubastatin A HCl Tubastatin A HCl is a selective inhibitor of HDAC6 with IC50 value of 15 nM.
- A4500 TCS HDAC6 20b Selective inhibitor of histone deacetylase 6 (HDAC6). Inhibits HCT116 growth in combination with taxol.
- A4498 SBHA Histone deacetylase (HDAC) inhibitor (ID50 values are 0.25 and 0.3 μM for HDAC1 and HDAC3 respectively).
- A4494 LMK 235 IC50: cytotoxicity IC50 (490 nm for A2780; 320 nm for A2780 CisR); HDAC inhibition (650 nM for A2780; 320 nm for A2780 CisR)
Tubacin is a potent, selective, reversible, and cell-permeable inhibitor of HDAC6 with an IC50 value of 4 nM.