DNA alkylating is the transfer of alkyl groups to particular bases, resulting in alkylation products such as O2‐alkylthymine and O6‐methylguanine that lead to DNA mutations.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A2559 Altretamine Antineoplastic agent
- A8386 Busulfan DNA alkylating agent
- B1963 Lomustine Antineoplastic drug
- B1399 Temozolomide Temozolomide, an alkylating agent, is a DNA damage inducer.
- B1098 Altretamine hydrochloride Altretamine is an alkylating agent proposed as an antineoplastic.
- B3742 Thio-TEPA
- A3696 Palifosfamide Active metabolite of ifosfamide (IFOS)
- B3489 Carmustine
- B3927 Satraplatin