- ThymidineCatalog No. :C3486pyrimidine nucleoside
- Rbin-1Catalog No. :B7823eukaryotic ribosome assembly inhibitor
- Saccharin 1-methylimidazole (SMI)Catalog No. :B7817DNA and RNA synthesis activator
- Long trebler phosphoramiditeCatalog No. :A8151Reagent for oligonucleotide synthesisLong trebler phosphoramiditeLong trebler phosphoramidite is a branching reagent for oligonucleotide synthesis allowing to synthesize branched DNA structures using standard DNA synthesizer.
- DMS(O)MT aminolink C6Catalog No. :A8150Used in oligonucleotide synthesisAminolink phosphoramidite for oligonucleotide synthesis.
- Alkyne Phosphoramidite, 5'-terminalCatalog No. :A8149used for the synthesis of oligonucleotides ready for Click chemistryPhosphoramidite for the synthesis of oligonucleotides with 5'-terminal alkyne for Click Chemistry.
- Alkyne Amidite, hydroxyprolinolCatalog No. :A8148For synthesis of alkyne-modified oligonucleotidesPhosphoramidite for the synthesis of alkyne-modified oligonucleotides. Oligonucleotides can be used for Click Chemistry modification (see the protocol).