TGF-βR1(ALK5) - Cancer
TGF-βR1 (transforming growth factor beta receptors) are a serine/threonine protein kinase that involved in the regulation of cell cycle arrest, cell proliferation and differentiation, production of extracellular matrix, wound healing, tumorgenesis and immunosuppression etc.
- B3686 DMH-1Target: BMP and Other Activin ReceptorsSummary: Selective BMP ALK2 receptor
- A8464 LY21097614 CitationSummary: TβRI/II kinase inhibitor
- A8348 LY21572992 CitationSummary: TGF-βR1 inhibitor,potent and selective
- A8301 GW788388Summary: ALK5 inhibitor,potent and selective
- A8249 SB 4315422 CitationSummary: ALK inhibitor
- A3133 A 83-01Summary: ALK-5 inhibitor