HCV - Selective - Animal Experiments
HCV (hepatitis C virus ) is a enveloped single-stranded RNA virus of the Flavivridae family. It lead to acute hepatitis, chronic liver disease and liver cancer.
- B1114 T 705Target: RNA PolymerasesSummary: Potent and selective RNA-dependent RNA polymerase inhibitor
- A5618 Daclatasvir (BMS-790052)Target: HCV ProteasesSummary: HCV NS5A inhibitor
- A3820 Simeprevir1 CitationTarget: HCV ProteasesSummary: Inhibitor of HCV NS3/4A protease
- A3655 NesbuvirTarget: Nonstructural protein 5B (NS5B)Summary: NS5B polymerase inhibitor
- A4032 VX-222 (VCH-222, Lomibuvir)Target: HCV polymeraseSummary: NNI of HCV RNA polymerase
- A4024 Danoprevir (RG7227)Target: HCV ProteasesSummary: HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor