NF-κB is a family of conserved and ubiquitous transcription factors that involved in various biological processes including immunity, inflammation, cell growth, differentiation and apoptosis. It is associated with cancer, chronic inflammation and arthritis etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1643 Sodium 4-Aminosalicylate Sodium 4-Aminosalicylate is an antibiotic used to treat tuberculosis via NF-κB inhibition and free radical scavenging.
- B2028 Sodium salicylate Sodium salicylate is a metabolite of acetylsalicylic acid, and functions by inhibiting NF-kB and reduces oxidative stress.
- B1645 JSH-23 JSH-23 is an inhibitor of NF-κB transcriptional activity with IC50 value of 7.1μM .
- B1644 Caffeic Acid Phenethyl Ester Caffeic acid phenethyl ester (CAPE) is an inhibitor of NF-κB activation .
- A8526 Strontium Ranelate Strontium Ranelate is a bone metabolism modulator that inhibits bone resorption while maintaining bone formation.
- A3891 Triptolide Triptolide is the major bioactive constituent extracted from the Chinese herb Tripterygium wilfordii.
- A3392 Emodin Emodin (1,3,8-trihydroxy-6-methylanthraquinone) is a naturally occurring anthraquinone present in the roots and barks of numerous plants, molds, and lichens, and an active ingredient of various Chinese herbs.
EVP4593 is an inhibitor of NF-κB pathway with IC50 value of 11nM .
- N1315 Parthenolide Parthenolide is a sesquiterpene lactone and active principle of feverfew (Chrysanthemum parthenium)
- C4074 PPM-18
Items 1 to 10 of 18 total