IKK (IκB kinase) is an enzyme complex that participates in NF-κB signaling pathway. It phosphorylates and inhibits IκB, thus leads to the activation of NF-κB. It is a target for treatment of inflammatory diseases and cancer.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1643 Sodium 4-Aminosalicylate Sodium 4-Aminosalicylate is an antibiotic used to treat tuberculosis via NF-κB inhibition and free radical scavenging.
- B1587 IMD 0354 IMD-0354 is an IKKβ inhibitor and blocks IκBα phosphorylation in NF-κB pathway.
- B2028 Sodium salicylate Sodium salicylate is a metabolite of acetylsalicylic acid, and functions by inhibiting NF-kB and reduces oxidative stress.
- B1586 IKK-16 (IKK Inhibitor VII) IKK-16 (IKK Inhibitor VII) is a novel inhibitor of IκB kinase (IKK) with the IC50 values of 0.04μM, 0.2μM and 0.07μM for IKK2, IKK1 and IKK complex, respectively .
- A4602 TPCA-1 Potent, selective inhibitor of IκB kinase (IKK) β (IC50 = 17.9 nM) that displays > 22-fold selectivity over IKKα and > 550-fold selectivity over other kinases and enzymes.
- A3486 IKK-3 Inhibitor IKK-3 Inhibitor
- A3392 Emodin Emodin (1,3,8-trihydroxy-6-methylanthraquinone) is a naturally occurring anthraquinone present in the roots and barks of numerous plants, molds, and lichens, and an active ingredient of various Chinese herbs.
- A3311 CID-2858522 CID-2858522
- A3308 Choline Fenofibrate Choline Fenofibrate
- A3231 Bay 65-1942 R form Bay 65-1942 is an IKK-β inhibitor.