Search results for: 'bad antibody'
- IgG light chain variable region [Homo sapiens]/IgM/kappa antibody [Mus musculus]Catalog No. :A1070IgG light chain region
IgG has four forms, provides the majority of antibody-based immunity against invading pathogens.
- BADGECatalog No. :B6691PPARγ antagonistNew Product
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1032A unique collection of 493 metabolism-related compounds for metabolism research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Autophagy Compound LibraryCatalog No. :L1031A unique collection of 486 autophagy-related compounds for autophagy research.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Metabolism-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1013A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to metabolism, including PPAR, HMG-CoA reductase, HSP, PDE and DHFR etc.
- DiscoveryProbe™ Apoptosis-related Compounds PanelCatalog No. :L1002A wide range of well-characterized bioactive molecules that covers various targets related to apoptosis, including caspase, MDM2 and Bcl-2 etc.
- R8-T198wtCatalog No. :A4520Pim-1 kinase inhibitorCell-permeable peptide inhibitor of Pim-1 kinase, derived from p27Kip1. Inhibits Pim-1 phosphorylation of p27Kip1 and Bad; induces cell cycle arrest (at G1) and apoptosis in DU145 prostate cancer cells. Also inhibits Pim-1-dependent growth of DU145 cells in vitro and in vivo. Displays no effect on the growth of normal prostate epithelial RPWE-1 cells at concentrations of 10 and 20 μM.
- R18Catalog No. :A444614.3.3 proteins AntagonistAntagonist of 14.3.3 proteins (KD ≈80 nM). Competitively inhibits 14.3.3-ligand interactions without requiring phosphorylation. Blocks the ability of 14.3.3 to bind to target proteins such as Raf-1, Bad, ASK1 and exoenzyme S. Induces apoptosis.
- VSV-G PeptideCatalog No. :A6009Peptide sequence-YTDIEMNRLGKVSV-G , a vesicular stomatitis virus G (VSV-G) protein fragment. VSV-G protein is commonly used in biomedical research to pseudotype retroviral and lentiviral vectors, conveying the ability to transduce a broad range of mammalian cell types with genes of interest.
- T7 Tag PeptideCatalog No. :A6008Peptide sequence-MASMTGGQQMGThe T7 tag is an epitope tag composed of an 11-residue peptide encoded from the leader sequence of the T7 bacteriophage gene10.