Microbiology & Virology
A virus is a small infectious agent that replicates inside living cells. Viruses cause many human diseases from small illnesses, like influenza, to more deadly diseases, like hepatitis B and HIV. Our body’s immune system defends against viral infection by generating specific antibodies to bind to and neutralize viral particles and by cell mediated immunity that destroys infected host cells. read more
Products for Microbiology & Virology
- Bacterial lipoprotein targeting chaperone(1)
- Influenza A virus(8)
- Reverse Transcriptase(12)
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B5919 GS7340
- N2833 Reutericyclin Reutericyclin is a small molecular weight antibiotic isolated from Lactobacillus reuteri.
- B1820 Primaquine Diphosphate Primaquine Diphosphate is a transmission-blocking anti-malarial clinically available, displaying a marked activity against gametocytes of all species of human malaria.
- P1001 TNF-alpha, recombinant human protein Tumor Necrosis Factor-α (TNF-α) is a potent cytokine expressed as a 26 kDa transmembrane protein with 233 aa that is cleaved to the soluble 17 kDa monomer by TNF-α converting enzyme (TACE) and forms stable homotrimers.
- B3600 PLpro inhibitor
- B3492 Bedaquiline
- B3437 Niclosamide monohydrate Niclosamide Monohydrate(BAY2353 monohydrate) is used for the treatment of most tapeworm infections by inhibit DNA replication.
- B3432 Sulfathiazole sodium Sulfathiazole Sodium is an organosulfur compound that has been used as a short-acting sulfa drug.
- B3431 Amikacin Amikacin(BAY416651) is a semi-synthetic aminoglycoside antibiotic derived from kanamycin A.
- B3430 Sulfamerazine sodium salt Sulfamerazine Sodium is a sulfonamide antibacterial.