ERK (extracellular-signal-regulated kinase), also known as MAPK, is involved in the regulation of meiosis, mitosis, and postmitotic functions in differentiated cells.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3942 XMD17-109 The protein kinase ERK5 (MAPK7) is an emerging drug target for a variety of indications, especially for cancer where it plays a key role mediating cell proliferation, survival, angiogenesis, and epithelial−mesenchymal transition.
- A3931 VX-11e VX-11e is a potent and selective inhibitor of ERK .
- C4338 AG-126
- C3921 Ulixertinib (hydrochloride)
- B6024 DEL-22379
- B5593 Pluripotin New Product
- A3943 XMD8-92 IC50: XMD8-92 has been synthesized as a potent inhibitor of Mitogen-activated protein kinase 7 (MAPK7/BMK1; Kd = 80 nM). XMD8-92 blocks EGF-induced activation of BMK1 with IC50 of 240 nM .
- B1106 VRT752271 VRT752271 is a pyrrole inhibitors of ERK protein kinase.
- A8304 FR 180204 Selective ERK inhibitor (IC50 values are 0.14 and 0.31 μM for ERK2 and ERK1 respectively).