Potassium channels are voltage-gated ion channels that selectively permeate potassium ion through the excitable membrane. It regulates the release of neurotransmitters, insulin secretion, smooth muscle contraction and heart rate etc.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B2197 Nicorandil Nicorandil is potassium channel activator.Nicorandil is a vasodilatory drug used to treat angina.
- B2198 Nateglinide Nateglinide is an insulin secretagog agent used for the treatment of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM).
- B2195 Gliclazide Gliclazide is a sulfonylurea hypoglycemic agent used as an antidiabetic.
- B2194 Tolbutamide Tolbutamide is a potent inhibitor of cAMP with an IC50 value of 4mM .
ML133 is a selective potassium channel inhibitor for Kir2.1 with IC50 of 1.8 μM (pH 7.4) and 290 nM (pH 8.5), has no effect on Kir1.1 and weak activity for Kir4.1 and Kir7.1.
- B2196 Gliquidone Gliquidone is an ATP-sensitive K+ channel antagonist with IC50 of 27.2 nM.
- B1953 Indapamide Indapamide is a non-thiazide sulphonamide diuretic compound, generally used in the treatment of hypertension, as well as decompensated cardiac failure.
- B1289 Minoxidil Minoxidil is an antihypertensive vasodilator medication.
- B1935 Dronedarone HCl Dronedarone HCL is an amiodarone analogue which has been shown an effective and promising treatment for Atrial fibrillation (AF) .
- B2193 Mitiglinide Calcium Mitiglinide is a drug for the treatment of type 2 diabetes. It is a highly selective KATP channel antagonist.