P-gp (P-glycoprotein) is a ATP-binding cassette transproters which overepxressed in multidrug-resistance cancer cells. It functions in pumping drug out of cell and lower intracellular drug concentration.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8208 Tariquidar Top Seller P-glycoprotein inhibitor,potent and non-competitive
- A3859 Tariquidar methanesulfonate, hydrate P-glycoprotein inhibitor, potent and selective
- A3956 Zosuquidar MDR modulator
- A8549 LY335979 (Zosuquidar 3HCL) Pgp (P-glycoprotein) inhibitor
- B1166 Dofequidar P-glycoprotein (P-gp)-mediated MDR reversal agent
- B1167 Dofequidar fumarate MDR reversal agent