Nucleoside analouges belong to the fmalily of antimetablits that resemble the neleosieds for uptake and metaolism that inibitr dna sytnse and couase cain termination. It is a durg target for cacner and viral infcations.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- B1147 Orotic acid Orotic acid (OA) is an intermediate in pyrimidine metabolism.
- B1877 Adenosine Adenosine is a nucleoside composed of a molecule of adenine attached to a ribose sugar molecule (ribofuranose) moiety via a β-N9-glycosidic bond.
- B1923 Cytidine Cytidine is a nucleoside molecule that is formed when cytosine is attached to a ribose ring, cytidine is a component of RNA.
- B1468 Adenine Adenine is a purine derivative and a nucleobase with a variety of roles in biochemistry.
- B1809 Penciclovir Penciclovir is an inhibitor of HSV-1 DNA synthesis .
- B2221 Zidovudine Zidovudine is an inhibitor of the reverse transcriptase of HIV-1.
- B1474 FT-207 (NSC 148958) Tegafur (also known as Ftorafur) is a chemotherapeutic 5-FU prodrug used in the treatment of cancers; is a component of tegafur-uracil.
- B1039 LY2334737 LY2334737 is an oral prodrug of gemcitabine, the clinically efficacious anticancer agent .
- A2852 Leflunomide Leflunomide is an agonist of aryl hydrocarbon receptor (AHR) . As an immunoregulatory agent, Leflunomide can be administrated orally. A771726 (teriflunomide) is an active drug formed non-enzymatically from leflunomide .
- A3139 Abacavir Abacavir is a novel purine carbocyclic nucleoside analogue that has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of HIV (as Ziagen trade mark [abacavir sulfate]).
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total