Nucleoside analouges belong to the fmalily of antimetablits that resemble the neleosieds for uptake and metaolism that inibitr dna sytnse and couase cain termination. It is a durg target for cacner and viral infcations.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A3139 Abacavir Inhibitor of HIV reverse transcriptase
- B1147 Orotic acid Orotic acid (OA) is an intermediate in pyrimidine metabolism.
- B1877 Adenosine Adenosine is a nucleoside composed of a molecule of adenine attached to a ribose sugar molecule (ribofuranose) moiety via a β-N9-glycosidic bond.
- B1923 Cytidine Cytidine is a nucleoside molecule that is formed when cytosine is attached to a ribose ring, cytidine is a component of RNA.
- B1468 Adenine Adenine is a purine derivative and a nucleobase with a variety of roles in biochemistry.
- B1809 Penciclovir HSV-1 DNA synthesis inhibitor
- B2221 Zidovudine Reverse transcriptase inhibitor
- B1474 FT-207 (NSC 148958) Tegafur (also known as Ftorafur) is a chemotherapeutic 5-FU prodrug used in the treatment of cancers; is a component of tegafur-uracil.
- B1039 LY2334737 Anticancer agent
- A2852 Leflunomide AHR agonist,immunosuppressive agent
- B4960 Penciclovir Sodium
- B5828 RX-3117 a cytidine analog and a substrate for uridine-cytidine-kinase
- B6080 Methylthioadenosine sulfur-containing nucleoside
- B3589 5-BrdU Synthetic thymidine analog