PAR1 (protease-activated receptor 1) is a subfamily of related G protein-coupled receptors that are activated by cleavage of part of their extracellular domain.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8677 SLIGKV-NH2 Protease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist (Ki = 9.64 μM and IC50 = 10.4 μM).
- A8676 2-Furoyl-LIGRLO-amide Potent and selective PAR2 receptor agonist (pD2 = 7.0). Causes a dose-dependent relaxation of murine femoral arteries.
- A8675 TRAP-6 Peptide fragment (residues 42-47) of protease-activated receptor 1 (PAR1) that acts as a PAR1 agonist.
- A8674 PAR 4 (1-6) N-terminal fragment of protease-activated receptor 4 (PAR4) that acts as a PAR4 agonist (EC50 ~ 100 μM). Induces platelet aggregation and annexin V activation with no effect on clotting time.
- A8673 LRGILS-NH2 Reversed amino acid sequence control peptide for SLIGRL-NH2, a protease-activated receptor-2 (PAR2) agonist that facilitates gastrointestinal transit in vivo.
- A8672 RLLFT-NH2 Reversed amino acid sequence control peptide for TFLLR-NH2, a PAR1 selective agonist that significantly increases nociceptive threshold.
- A8671 VKGILS-NH2 Reversed amino acid sequence control peptide for SLIGKV-NH2, a protease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist.
- A8670 AC 264613 Potent and selective protease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist (pEC50 = 7.5).
- A8669 AC 55541 Potent and selective protease-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist (pEC50 = 6.7) that displays no activity at other PAR subtypes or at over 30 other receptors involved in nociception and inflammation.
- A8668 Thrombin Receptor Agonist Peptide Agonist at the thrombin receptor; causes platelet aggregation (EC50 = 4 μM) and secretion.
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total