BTK (Bruton's tyrosine kinase) binds PIP3 and phosphorylates phospholipase C, plays a crucial role in B cell maturation as well as mast cell activation.
- Cat.No. Product Name Information
- A8636 RN486 RN486 is a reversible inhibitor of Btk with IC50 value of 4.0 nM .
- A8635 QL47 QL47 inhibits BTK kinase activity with an IC50 of 7 nM, inhibits autophosphorylation of BTK on Tyr223 in cells with an EC50 of 475 nM and inhibits phosphorylation of a downstream effector PLCγ2 (Tyr759) with an EC50 of 318 nM.
- B6185 ACP-196
- B5941 ONO-4059
- B5952 LFM-A13
- B1408 CNX-774 CNX-774 is an irreversible, orally active, and highly selective BTK inhibitor with IC50 of <1 nM.
- A3302 CGI-1746 CGI-1746 is a selective and potent inhibitor of Bruton's tyrosine kinase (BTK) with IC50 value of 1.9 nM .
- A3206 AVL-292 CC-292, formerly known as AVL-292, is an orally active, potent irreversible small molecule inhibitor of BTK with IC50 of 0.5 nM and EC50 of 8 nM.
PCI-32765, also named as Ibrutinib, is a Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibitor which is used to study the biological effects of Bruton tyrosine kinase inhibition on mature B-cell function and the progression of B cell-associated diseases in vivo.
- B3245 Btk inhibitor 1 hydrochloride Btk inhibitor 1 Hcl is a pyrazolo[3,4-d]pyrimidine derivative as a Btk kinase inhibitor.
Items 1 to 10 of 14 total